Instruction manual Natureich horse
The Natureich horse is perfect for your children to practice skill.
This is how it works:
- The Natureich horse consists of a horse, 40x colored sticks and a beautiful Natureich fabric bag for storage.
- Each child gets one color or several chopsticks depending on the number of players.
- The players place the chopsticks on the horse one by one.
- If a player wobbles when he puts the chopstick on the horse, then he may put the chopstick on the horse and must skip a round.
- Objective: The player who first placed all of his sticks on the horse wins.
- The player who knocks over the tower loses. All other players win depending on the number of sticks left.
Number of players: 1-4
This is what is learned:
- The manual dexterity is trained by stacking.
- It is not so easy to build the tower all the way to the top, it promotes patience.
- The coordination between eyes and hand is promoted.
We wish you a lot of fun with your new Natureich Stack of elephant!
Leave a comment