The Natureich chopsticks are perfect for your children to practice math.
This is how it works:
- The Natureich math toy consists of 104x rulers, 40x number fields (0-9) and Alphabet fields (A-Z), 14x mathematical symbols and a beautiful Natureich fabric bag for storage.
- The children can do their own arithmetic using number fields and math symbols.
- The players can put chopsticks over the numbers to visualize the numbers.
- The learners can also put words with the alphabet fields or put the numbers as words.
- Our tip: Write down each task on a piece of paper with a pen, so that more senses are used in learning and the knowledge remains anchored more permanently.
Number of players: 1-2
This is what is learned:
- The manual dexterity is trained by placing the wooden tiles.
- Mathematical understanding is promoted and arithmetic skills are strengthened. Completely new synaptic connections are created in the head through the use of the toy and the visualization of the numbers.
- More self-confidence in dealing with numbers in the future and in school by dealing with arithmetic problems.
- The coordination between eyes and hand is promoted.
- The numbers in English are learned.
We wish you a lot of fun with the Natureich math toy!