This is how it works:
- Of the Natureich elephant consists of an elephant, 40x colorful chopsticks and a beautiful Natureich fabric bag for storage.
- Each child gets one color or several chopsticks depending on the number of players.
- The players place the chopsticks one after the other on the elephant.
- If a player wobbles when he puts the chopstick on the elephant, then he may place the chopstick on the elephant and must skip a round.
- Objective: The player who first placed all of his chopsticks on the elephant wins.
- The player who knocks over the tower loses. All other players win depending on the number of sticks left.
Number of players: 1-4
This is what is learned:
- The manual dexterity is trained by stacking.
- It is not so easy to build the tower all the way to the top, it promotes patience.
- The coordination between eyes and hand is promoted.
We wish you a lot of fun with your new Natureich stack of elephants!